Freegal Music Downloads
Mango Language Course
Hoopla: movies, ebooks,
audiobooks, music & comics!
(Baker and Taylor's Axis 360)
Getting Started Guides
Additional eRead Illinois Instructions
Electronic Resource Overview
These sites offer eBooks and audiobooks to Alsip-Merrionette Park Library cardholders, whose barcode begins with 21145.
What you need to get started:
- An Internet-connected computer (Windows or Mac) or an eReader, phone, or tablet
- Your Alsip-Merrionette Park Library card
- Your MyMediaMall PASSWORD will be your library PIN NUMBER. If you do not have one, click here to set one up.
- The Overdrive Help page is a great way to get started with MyMediaMall. It offers steps for getting started, how-to's for borrowing eBooks and audiobooks, instructions for using the OverDrive app, and troubleshooting advice.
- MyMediaMall eBooks and audiobooks work on many devices and phones, including the Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Nook, Android, etc. Check the list of compatible devices and get instructions here: Devices and Platforms
Electronic Resource Help
LearningExpress -- Sign up with your Alsip-Merrionette Park Library card, and try an online course or practice exam.
In addition, everyone can use LearningExpress at the library's Database Computers, located by the first floor Information Desk.
Zinio, our magazine download service, has been discontinued.